Our aim at Froemke Mechanical Heating & Air is to be your one-stop-shop for everything having to do with heating, cooling, and air purification. Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, we can provide you with all the services you’ll need to have adequately conditioned air in your building and to have a high level of indoor air quality. If you live or do business anywhere around the communities of Bonney Lake, Puyallup, Orting, Graham, Buckley, or Sumner, you should contact us whenever you’re in need of top-quality service in any of the areas described below:
- Residential Heating and cooling – We can size your residence for the appropriate furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner, so you get maximum performance from your HVAC unit, and so it’s not running too much or too little. Heating and cooling systems do go hand in hand, so we can install both for you if you’re looking for a complete upgrade in your HVAC systems.
- Commercial HVAC – Commercial HVAC installation generally involves bigger units, but all the principles are the same – you need air conditioning or heating at a high level of performance, so your customers and employees are kept comfortable, and actually want to be there. Once we’ve assessed your actual needs at a business place, we can set you up with just the right unit, and have it expertly installed.
- Heat Pumps Installation – Heat pumps are growing in popularity, because they can convert back and forth to heating or cooling, depending on which season you’re in. In order to get the most out of your heat pump, contact us so we can provide you with the right kind of heat pump for your situation, and so we can install it properly. That will ensure that it performs up to the manufacturer’s specifications and that it operates as efficiently as possible.
- Air Conditioning Installation – The two most important factors about good air conditioning are that you have the right size unit to cool your residence and that it gets properly installed so it can achieve peak performance. We’ll make sure both these conditions are satisfied when you contact us to install your new air conditioner, and then you can expect years of great service.
- Furnace Installation – If your furnace has been showing signs of wearing down lately, you should consider having it replaced with a new, energy-efficient model that can help you save money on your utility bills. Instead of paying more and more money on repairs and paying more to keep an inefficient furnace going, you could be saving money and putting it to good use elsewhere around the home.
- Ductless heating and cooling installation – One of the great things about going ductless is that you won’t have to worry about losing conditioned air due to leakage out of your ducts. You also won’t have to be concerned with all the nasty things which can get caught in your ducts and cause your air circulation to be degraded. Consider going ductless with your new heating or cooling system.
- Indoor air purifiers – By installing an indoor air purifier, you’ll be improving the indoor air quality for everyone who lives at your residence. If anyone happens to have respiratory issues, this could be a life-saver, or at the very least it could improve their breathing. Let us install an air purifier that removes 99% of all pollutants from your interior air, and you’ll have peace of mind about air quality.